Would you like to get more information about the values and philosophy of Grace Church? Have you been thinking about formally joining the body of believers here?
Intro to Grace is a 2-3 session class for adults and teens taught by one of our elders and offered roughly every quarter. You will have the opportunity to learn more about Grace Church's basic beliefs and ministries.
Anyone is welcome to attend. Attending does not necessitate membership, but anyone desiring to become a member of Grace Church needs to go through the class.
You will also be asked to fill out a membership/baptism questionnaire as well.
Why is church membership so important?
It makes you accountable to mature brothers and sisters in Christ for your walk with God (1 Cor 5:1-4).
It clearly designates you as one of the flock for which our elder team must provide care (Heb 13:17).
It declares that you are sacrificially committed to a shared vision for doing ministry with the other members of Grace Church (Acts 2:42-47).
Becoming a member of Grace Church:
- Contact the church office using the link below and express your desire to become a member of Grace Church;
- Download the membership/baptism questionnaire, fill it out and return to the church office ASAP.
- Read "What We Teach": Download
- Read "How We Function": Download
- If you are seeking to be baptized, listen to Tim Paulding's message on baptism: Listen Online.
- For additional teaching, listen to "Understanding Baptism" by John MacArthur: Listen Online
To find out when the next class is being offered, please email the church office or call at 330-325-7174 (M-F; 9:00 am - 3:00 pm).